- negotiating the possibility of transportation and finding the best route;
- booking of places and payment of railway tariffs;
- delivery of cargo to the departure station and execution of loading plans;
- monitoring of containers stuffing and loading on wagons/platforms;
- purchasing of used containers and tracking.
- calculation of rates for the delivery of containers/oversized cargo in POL;
- calculation of terminal charges for general and project cargo;
- booking of place on liner vessels and chartering of entire ship;
- monitoring the process of loading directly from the scene;
- lashing and securing.
- preparation of accompanying documentation;
- execution of international and local permits for oversized cargo;
- lashing and repairing of damaged packages;
- development of loading plans for the vehicle;
- tracking the location of the vehicle and informing.
- individual charter of cargo aircraft;
- booking of places on passenger airliners for cargo from 45 kg;
- delivery to warehouse/airport, additional packaging, payment of airline fees.
Consolidation of cargoes from several suppliers located in various parts of China. Organization of receipt, placement, storage of export and transit cargo, supply of a container for loading, strengthening of packaging, lashing, preparing of a container loading plan, and photo report.
LOADING AND UNLOADING
Timely provide of special equipment for the organization of loading/unloading of oversized cargo, development of loading and lashing plans for trucks and wagons, preparing and translation of instructions/manual for the operation of self-propelled vehicles for moving to RoRo vessels.
Visual inspection of cargo at the port before loading on a chartered vessel for compliance with the actual type of packing with a declared type, including selective metering size packages with special equipment, checking the integrity of the package, and preparing of photo report.
Our experts go to the warehouse of the shipper/port for inspection before the shipment for compliance with the data in the accompanying documentation, assessment of package, placing in the container/vehicle, providing information about the process in real-time.
We offer a range of services for cargo placed in port includes payment of port and line charges, customs clearance, transshipment, loading/unloading, formation/disbandment of containers, warehousing, and storage, as well as the acquisition of additional rigging.
Panda FF assists in the preparation of the package of documents in import, export, and transit traffic and the smooth passage of customs formalities, as well as the placement of transit cargo before the departure in a temporary storage warehouse with subsequent storage and shipment abroad.
Send us a question about service you interested in
Our experts will advise and help You calculate the rate